Friday, August 13, 2010

We are Sex bob-omb

I'm so sorry for the lack of updates here. Kinda been busy socially (and kinda lazy but never mind that). I have been drawing though, I just haven't posted anything. Mostly sketches and studies but I've started on one or two proper drawings.
I want to post a lot more but I might be gone for a few days next week and at the end of the month I will be going to college. So we'll see how much I'll be posting... then again, I'll be drawing a crap load of studies at the college seeing as I'll probably have to do conceptart drawings and such so I can always post those <3

Here's a few that I did recently... I did the shaolin monk after I had watched the new Karate kid movie with my girl <3






Oh and here's something for those who might enjoy Scott Pilgrim. The SP movie OST: http://www.spinner.com/new-releases#/1

1 comment: