Thursday, August 6, 2009

Labor Laboris

Click to enlarge

I'm sorry for the lack of updates once again but the driving takes up a lot of time and I'm currently in an artblock so I'm trying to get out of that one. I'm doing that by doodling random crap and practicing some anatomy and posing as you can see in the picture. I'm also trying to give my characters faces more personality when they express themselves 'cause otherwise they look odd and dead lmao.

On an other note, I actually got around to apply for a job. It's at LIDL so it isn't the greatest but I don't care as long as I get a job close to home. Hopefully I'll get it c:



“The best way to appreciate your job is to imagine yourself without one.” - Oscar Wilde

3 comments:

  1. FUCKING LIDL. AWESOME. :D I'm being forced to apply at two clothes shops tomorrow :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you get it :)

    Ooh, I like the bow tie guy ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rach: YES IT IS AWESOME. Too bad none of you will see me work there.
    Lmfao hey at least you can make some extra money then c:

    TQ: Me too c:

    And thank you~

    ReplyDelete