Saturday, October 3, 2009

Adeianos


Sorry I haven't posted anything here in quite a while but I've had an art-block and sometimes I've been out with friends and stuff. But I've started doodling and sketching again now and today I managed to throw this photoshop painting together. Got the idea from Jenna when she said "DRAW A PRETTY FLOWA" on MSN yesterday... so I did 8D I drew some random lotus flower I found on google. It's pretty rough but it works for now lmao




(Not sure I know what this quote means but it had the lotus in it so whatever c: )


“The mind is totally attached to Maya; the mortal has forgotten his fear of old age and death. Gazing upon his family, he blossoms forth like the lotus flower; the deceitful person watches and covets the homes of others.”- Sri Guru Granth Sahib

No comments:

Post a Comment