Monday, March 14, 2011

Walka

Hm at least it didn't take me a month between posts this time. I'm slowly getting back in to it... I hope. Either way, did a photo study yesterday and a couple of sketches last night that I kinda like. I did a crap load of gesture studies and stuff as well but I can't be bothered to scan all those. They look a bit too sketchy for this blog and should be put up on my ConceptArt instead. Lets see when I can start getting back in to that haha. Once I start produce stuff almost every day on a weekly basis I'll start posting them on CA again.

Yeah his face looks retarded but it wasn't what I was focusing on so I just left it at this.
It was mainly the colours and the lighting I wanted to get right.





And here's some sketches. Tried out a few expressions and stuff.




"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

No comments:

Post a Comment