Thursday, January 6, 2011

Day 02 →Where you’d like to be in 10 years

  • I'm hoping that I'll be working with illustration and/or concept art as either a freelancer or possibly for a company. Probably easier as a freelancer at first but we'll see what I enjoy doing most of the two. Either way, I'm going to be an artist. That's already decided.
  • I want to be in love.
  • I'd like to have a family started by then in a nice home and a steady income that can maintain a family. I don't need a big fancy house. A spacy apartment or a smaller house is fine.. as long as we're happy with it.

  • I want to have met most of my closest online friends by then.

  • Be happy in general. No matter what my situation may be in 10 years I want to be happy. And I wont let my self be anything but happy even if I have a couple of gloomy days now and then.



"All that we are is the result of what we have thought. If a man speaks or acts with an evil thought, pain follows him. If a man speaks or acts with a pure thought, happiness follows him, like a shadow that never leaves him." - Gautama Buddha

2 comments:

  1. Aw~ Cute part with the family. :3 And hey, when I get to Scotland, you better roadtrip over to visit me and Domo! XD And some of the Ex cast and crew, cus by the time I get there the show should be in production.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll make sure we'll be coming over then <3

    ReplyDelete