Monday, July 20, 2009

Album

Ok so I'm talking to my Northern Irish friend, Rachel, and we started talking about places that would be nice to go to. Then she thought of the idea to write down her list that she had in her head in her notebook that she uses for all kinds of things. So I thought I could put down a couple of places that I'd like to go to and I'll try to write down reasons to why I want to go to every place as well.
And it's not in any real order, I'm just writing them down at random.

USA - Mostly east U.S. Because I got a lot of friends in that area and I'd love to visit them all some day. And the people in America is quite friendly from what I saw when I was there. Such a difference from Sweden where people seem to be afraid of each other lmao.

Japan - Because I'm an anime geek... ok not really. I've loved the idea of going to Japan long before I found anime and manga. It just seems like a really interesting place to check out. It's really different from the usual places I go to.

England - Like with USA, because I know some people there that I'd like to meet. I've also caught an interest for the UK for some reason recently. I'm watching British shows and what not.

Russia - Because it seems interesting and I'm a bit of a tourist fag so I want to visit Saint Basil's Cathedral in Moscow.

Egypt - Again, it seems interesting and I'm a tourist fag. I wanna see Giza and some other places.

New Zealand - Because I've never been below the equator and I have relatives there that I've never met before and it'd be a chance to get to know them since I barely actually know anyone in my family except for Mum, Dad, my brother and my Uncle.

India - I seem to have some family there as well but it seems like a good place to get inspired by. And I'm, as I said, I'm a tourist fag.

Italy/Vatican - My tourist fag side pops up again. I really want to see the St. Peter's Basilica and the Colosseum. And if I can, the leaning tower of Pisa. And Venice seems to be an amazing place as well.


Hm that's all I can think of right now. Too tired to think of more haha.



"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." - St. Augustine

6 comments:

  1. Vilket uttryck, "tourist fag", hahaha! Du nämnde typ alla ställen jag vill besöka om man tar bort Ryssland och Indien och lägger till Australien och Grekland! Hoppas att du checkar av din lista någongång :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. RUSSIARUSSIARUSSIA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha jag gillar det också.
    And great minds think alike. Jag funderade på att lägga till Australien men jag var inte säker på om jag verkligen, verkligen vill. Kanske tack vare min pappa haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Indeed we do ;D Det verkar ju vara så vackert :')

    ReplyDelete