Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Reverto

I hate driving so much. Stupid cars >:c And now I'm just using an automatic car... just imagine how pissed off I'll be at the manual ones. Today I was dad's chauffeur and drove him to two jobs of his. First to Solna where I had to wait for an hour for him to be finished and then Kista where I at least was able to eat some food and look around on games, pencils, markers and stuff while I waited for him this time. And I actually bought some coloured pencils and markers just to get at least a bit traditional colouring practice. AND I also saw a really cheap scanner/printer/copymachine thingie that I wanted but I wasn't going to buy it there and then drag it around while I waited for that so I'll just check for it some other time instead.

Also, Jenna got home from China today where she had a lovely time with the hazardsuit people and quaranteen rooms that she got locked in to due to the fear of Swine fluuu. And she'll be sending me a panda plush <3




“China is a big country, inhabited by many Chinese."
- Charles de Gaulle


No comments:

Post a Comment