Sunday, April 18, 2010

Misserfolg



A still life painting I did yesterday of a mug, some brushes and a dice that I used when I played Magic: The Gathering back in the days. It turned out quite horrible and made me realize how much more I need to work on my still life paintings from now on. It was fucking hard to find the colours ;o; Buuut all I need is practice, practice and then some more practice.

OH OH and those who wanna join a contest go to Level Up Art Contest on deviantART. We would love to have more people there and the deadline for the next contest is in 5 days. We could also use a couple of judges to judge this contest D:

Click: --- LUAC ---

At the root of it penis probably just wants to be loved. But he also thinks that the key to being loved is just being penisly - Levni Yilmaz

No comments:

Post a Comment