Thursday, June 18, 2009

Ludus

Well today I finished playing Half-Life 2. Am I slow? Nooo I'm not... ok maybe a little slow. But I haven't been that in to gaming so I'm a bit late when it comes to some games ok >:C
It was a really neat game and fun as hell to play. Even if I shat myself from time to time 'cause of those fuckers that ran at you fast as hell. The last fight was a bit easy though. I mean sure, I died a few times but most of them were because I fail epicly sometimes and fell down some platforms and died.
Oh and one of my favourite moments were when some random rebels said 'Look it's Gordon Freeman. Lets join him!" and a few seconds later a grenade flew towards us and blew the whole group up except for me because the great Gordon Freeman is smart enough to back away from an incoming grenade c:

Also, I might end posts with quotes that I like now as well.



"Taste every fruit of every tree in the garden at least once. It is an insult to creation not to experience it fully. Temperance is wickedness." - Stephen John Fry

No comments:

Post a Comment