Saturday, June 20, 2009

Opus operis

Finished another picture today. It's of an old character that I did once like a year ago. I was not planing on making it a real character of mine but she's kinda grew on to me and now I really like her. Might make a race of people that looks similar to her if I ever get around to write a story and animate it. Only time will tell how that will go.
And now that this picture is done I got a bunch of other things to do as well urgh. There's an art trade that I started with Halfpintedward on SheezyArt, a logo for my friends band, and two requests from friends. And I'm always so slow when it comes to drawing so it'll probably take me forever to do these c:

"There's no retirement for an artist, it's your way of living so there's no end to it" - Henry Moore

No comments:

Post a Comment