Thursday, June 25, 2009

Machina

So today I went to see the new Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen movie with some friends of mine. And I honestly didn't focus that much on the actual story because I just got amazed but the awesome and epic fights and work on the robots in the movie. The choreography for their fights was sooo much better this time. And despite the fact that they killed off one of my favourites, Jazz, in the first movie, they still managed to make it good. They also had a couple of kick ass twin autobots that replaced Jazz <3

On an other note. RIP Michael Jackson who died on June 25th 2009.


(This quote will be a bit lame but I loved it in the movie <3) style="font-style: italic;">"My father was a wheel! The first wheel! And do you know what he transformed into? Nothing! But he did it with honor!
" - Jetfire

No comments:

Post a Comment