Saturday, February 20, 2010

Glass_stilllife.jpg


Just something I did while watching/listening to a Crimson Dagger live stream today. It turned out okay but it could use a lot of fixing up lmao. It was good practice none then less though. And it was quite fun as well so I hope I'll manage to do a couple of these paintings every week. That will make me improve myself for sure.
Something that I really need to practice on more is probably realistic faces seeing at I got trouble with those... and I've recently found out that there's someone that would like their portrait drawn by me so I better improve before they actually ask me.


There's no retirement for an artist, it's your way of living so there's no end to it.
- Henry Moore

2 comments:

  1. Holy crap, that's a painting?! I actually sat looking at it just like "Why has he just taken a picture of a glass..?" Me likes a lot (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha you're not the first one to think that apparently.
    Glad you like it <3

    ReplyDelete