Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Motivoinnin

Bah I want to type more here but I don't have anything good to type yet. All I can do right now is say that I'm still trying to draw more but I've been kind of lacking motivation lately. I want the super inspiration back ;o; I'm also in a "fuck everything" kind of mood so that could have something to do with it as well lmao. I try to work on the things I've started on like a collab with my friend Romana and this other photoshop painting thing I started but it's going slow on both of them.
Oh well I'll post a little WIP of that PS painting here and then I'm done for this time c:





When we are motivated by goals that have deep meaning, by dreams that need completion, by pure love that needs expressing, then we truly live life.
- Greg Anderson
(I bloody love this quote and I just found it lmao)

No comments:

Post a Comment