Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Pære



Yeah this one is absolutely not going up on DeviantART or something like that. I was really not in a mood to finish this after I started because I've been in a bit of a rush today. Walked down to the job office just to find out that I forgot my ID back home so I had to walk all the way back home and then down to the job office again... and then home again after I was done there. When I got home I thought I'd have some time to practice drawing/colouring but then dad calls me and wants me to go up to grandma and give him the photos I took in New Zealand. I then had to rush back home after that to make it in time for the Crimson Dagger stream... so by then I was just tired of it all and threw this together urgh D:
I'll try to make something better next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment